Business Consultancy Services, Web Design, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce & SEO
Many businesses are having to come to terms with compulsory changes when reopening in the current situation. This applies to schools, shops, offices, restaurants, hotels and anywhere that regularly welcomes customers and visitors through their doors. Nurseries and childcare establishments are no exception, and are obliged to put in place rules to ensure the safety of all.
Channings Childcare are taking government advice extremely seriously as they prepare to welcome back their lovely charges. It’ll be no easy task as Channings have no less than seven popular nurseries dotted around Greater Manchester. Many of their parents are keen to know when they are due to open, and the next week or so looks promising.
Some of the rules that Channings, as well as many other nurseries, will be following include:-
- Parents being met at the door by staff for handovers, as opposed to being able to enter the nursery.
- Smaller groups of children and babies. Pre-school children and toddlers will be limited to 16, and babies will be in groups of 9.
- Each group will act like a family, meaning the same staff members and the same room.
- Each room will have it’s own route to the garden area.
- There are numerous hand sanitising stations for staff and handwashing stations for children in each room.
- All toys and equipment will be rigorously cleaned and sanitised, even more stringently that usual.
The cap on numbers will mean parents should contact their preferred nursery as soon as possible to allow the nursery to plan effectively. But be assured these nurseries are great at organisation! Find out more here or call Channings on 0161 222 4067